276 October Gold Wy, Rural Rocky View County
Detached Bungalow for Sale
- MLS®#: C4188951
- Size: 0.44 acres
- Price: $1,179,000
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2(full) 1(half)
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 2011
THE PERFECT EMPTY NESTERS HOME!"This well designed 1+2 Bedroom WALKOUT, with 2.5 Bath home has over 3500 sq ft of living space. The open concept main floor is covered in Natural Light from the 14 ft high Cathedral ceiling in the living room along with stone clad gas fireplace makes this a terrific place for the family to enjoy. The main floor also boasts a large Kitchen with granite countertops, SS appliances, Countertop Gas Stove, B/I Oven-Microwave, as well as a wine fridge with spacious prep area, + an adjoining pantry, home office & mud-room. The formal dining area is perfect to accommodate family & guests for any occasion. The spectacular Acacia Walnut floor and ceramic tile pull the natural colors & light together to make this home feel that it should be yours. The Main Floor Master Bedroom with vaulted ceiling deep pile carpet make it a joy to escape to after the long day. The 5 piece ensuite is your own personal oasis with freestanding tub, steam shower. AS WELL AS A 3 CAR GARAGE WITH LOFT.
Contact Ken MacAulay About MLS® C4188951
Ken MacAulay, 403.471.6929 at RE/MAX Realty Professionals, #10, 6020 - 1A Street S.W., Calgary, Alberta, T2H 0G3
- Property Type: Detached Home
- MLS®#: C4188951
- Style: Bungalow
- Year Built: 2011
- Lot Shape: Rectangular
- Total Floor Area: 2,308 sq.ft
- Restrictions: Easement Registered On Title,Restrictive Covenant-Building Design/Size,Utility Right Of Way
- Neighbourhood: Elbow Valley West
- City: Rural Rocky View County
- Postal Code: T3Z 0A2
- Directions: West on Hwy # 8 to RR# 31. Turn south on RR #31 then a quick right on Lott Creek drive past the Firehall to October Gold Gate. Then a right at the Tee intersection, then the next right onto October Gold Way , house is on the right .
- Included: Air Conditioning-Central, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Garburator, Hood Fan, Oven-Built-In, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, See Remarks, Stove-Countertop Gas, Vacuum Systems, Washer, Water Softener, Wine/Beverage Cooler
- Bedrooms: 3 (Bedrooms Above: 1)
- Bathrooms: Full: 2 / Half: 1
- Rooms Above Grade: 11
- Basement: Walkout/Walk Up, Fully Finished
- Floor Finish: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Cork Flooring, Hardwood
- Exterior Features: Cul-De-Sac, Estate Property, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, No Through Road, Private Setting, Schools
- Exterior Finish: Cedar, Fiber Cement Siding, Stone
- Foundation: Concrete
- Roof: Asphalt Shingles
- Front Exposure: West
- Frontage: 27.7200 metres
- Depth: 51.6400 metres
services & amenities
- Features: Air Conditioning-Central, Balcony, Bar, Ceiling 9 ft., Deck, No Smoking Home, Patio, Programmable Thermostat, Sprinkler System-Underground, Vaulted Ceiling, Wall Unit-Built-In
- Parking: Triple Garage Attached, Insulated, Heated, Over Sized
- Heating: Forced Air-1,In Floor Heat System
- Elementary: Elbow Valley Elementary
- Junior High: Springbank Middle School
- Senior High: Springbank Community High
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Rocky View County Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!
RE/MAX REALTY PROFESSIONALS