19 River Ridge Close, Rural Rocky View County
Acreage With Residence Detached Home for Sale
- MLS®#: A1139372
- Size: 2.00 acres
- Price: $1,399,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2(full) 3(half)
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 1993
Welcome to 19 River Ridge Close - Majestic or picturesque Beauty – what is the proper term for such an Estate property? This Custom-built Maillot Homes Walkout Bungalow backs South and receives excellent morning Sun as well! Such a private setting with mature trees, Ravine to the South, no neighbors directly behind! With over 4,300 sq ft total, this home offers room for the whole family. Situated on 2 acres in desired River Ridge Estates, this home is stately with 3 fireplaces, beautiful formal areas for entertaining and great casual areas for daily life. Very welcoming Foyer at the center of the home, enter the Living Room with 11 ft ceilings, Dining Room with fireplace for ambiance, casual Dining in the large Kitchen with both marble and granite counter-tops, Stainless Steel appliances, 2 Ovens, Flat front Fridge, extra Sub-zero fridge and Freezer drawers in the Pantry, very nice! Extra pot drawers, lots of storage! Workstation on the Main, lots of room! Master on the Main with excellent walk-in closet and a 6-pc Ensuite bath and large walk-in closet! Mudroom to Garage offers great storage, Powder Room. Lower Walkout level is so inviting, another fireplace dividing an Office space from the Family/Games Room with Dry Bar setup, built-in speakers throughout the home. Kid’s wing offers 3 bedrooms with built-in desks and a 6-pc Ensuite so every child has their own sink! The over-sized in floor heated Triple Garage also has a loft/Office, very nice for a studio or separate office from the home. Epoxy flooring on 2 Bays of the Garage floor, third bay currently used as an Art Studio. Walkout doors to full width patio includes a Hot tub area, a sitting area, easy access to the Fire-pit area, an open but protected workshop area. There is ample space for all here! Minutes from the Springbank Schools, Arenas, Park for All Seasons, Aspen Landing and 45 minutes to Canmore! Must see property with a choice location!
Contact Ken MacAulay About MLS® A1139372
Ken MacAulay, 403.471.6929 at RE/MAX Realty Professionals, #10, 6020 - 1A Street S.W., Calgary, Alberta, T2H 0G3
- Property Type: Detached Home
- MLS®#: A1139372
- Style: Acreage with Residence,Bungalow
- Year Built: 1993
- Lot Size: 2.00 acres
- Lot Shape: Backs on to Park/Green Space,Cul-De-Sac,No Neighbours Behind,Many Trees,Private,Treed,Views
- Total Floor Area: 2,259 sq.ft
- Neighbourhood: River Ridge Estates
- City: Rural Rocky View County
- Postal Code: T3Z 3K9
- Bedrooms: 4 (Bedrooms Above: 1)
- Bathrooms: Full: 2 / Half: 3
- Rooms Above Grade: 7
- Basement: Finished, Walk-Out, Finished, Walk-Out
- Floor Finish: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Exterior Features: Backs on to Park/Green Space, Cul-De-Sac, No Neighbours Behind, Many Trees, Private, Treed, Views
- Exterior Finish: Stucco, Wood Frame
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Front Exposure: N
services & amenities
- Parking: Triple Garage Attached
- Heating: Forced Air
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Rocky View County Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!
RE/MAX REALTY PROFESSIONALS